GE Diabetes Program
The GE Diabetes Program is a free, personalized program, managed by TriHealth Hospitals, which offers Diabetes education and management. GE Aviation employees and spouses on GE benefits who have Diabetes or Pre-diabetes are eligible for participation.
The program offers:
- 5 Individualized Intro. Education Sessions
- Group Classes/Presentations
- 3 On-site, Invitation Only Blood Draws per year (Total Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycer-ides, Blood Glucose, A1c, Liver Function tests) with the option to have test results sent to physician(s)
- Free, three-month membership to the GE Fitness Center for new members*
- Personalized Exercise Sessions
- Opportunity to meet with the Registered Dietitian or Exercise specialists, as needed
*Anyone who has not been a member of the Fitness Center in the last 12 months.
For more information on the Diabetes Program, contact Hannah Griswold at 513-243-0719.