Turkey Breasts with Pineapple-Cranberry Salsa
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped dried dates
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 14 teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh turkey breast slices
- 1 ½ pounds boneless turkey breast slices
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cooking spray
- Make salsa by combining the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Cover and chill for one hour.
- Combine the coriander, salt, white pepper and ground ginger, sprinkle over both slides of each turkey slice.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add the oil.
- Place over medium heat until hot.
- Add the turkey; cook until lightly browned on both sides.
- Add the orange and lemon juice.
- Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the turkey is done.
- Transfer the turkey to individual serving plates.
- Spoon ¼ cup of salsa over each serving.