Recipe: Spinach Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 (14 ¼ oz.) cans no-salt added chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 (10 ½ oz.) cans reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken (skinned before cooking & without salt)
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine chicken broth, onion and carrots in a Dutch oven or large pot.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cream of chicken soup and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 227 calories
- 18.9g carbohydrates
- 22g protein
- 5.9g fat
- 2.3g fiber
- 71mg cholesterol
- 388mg sodium