No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Yield: 20 squares
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Non-stick pan spray
- Line a sheet pan with parchment or foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray so bars do not stick.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth. You can use the microwave (make sure you use a microwave safe bowl) or heat over a double boiler.
- Mix melted honey and peanut butter with oats until well combined.
- Press into pan, spread evenly. Place in refrigerator until set, then cut into 20 squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for two weeks or store in a freeze bag/freezer safe container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving):
- 195 calories
- 0mg cholesterol
- 25.6g carbohydrates
- 3.1g Fiber
- 8.8g sugar
- 6.3g protein