Fiesta Skillet Spaghetti
Yields: 6 servings
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken breast, skinless
- ½ cup bell peppers, chopped
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 8 oz. thin spaghetti, uncooked
- ½ cup fat free cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup onions chopped
- Heat oil in 12” skillet over medium heat.
- Add chickens, onions, and bell peppers.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix.
- Bring to boil.
- Add the uncooked spaghetti.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until spaghetti is tender (about 25 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- 290 calories
- 2g fat
- 23g protein
- 38g carbohydrate
- 44mg chol
- 899mg sodium