- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/3 cup minced onions
- 1/3 cup celery
- 1/3 cup minced sweet red peppers
- 1 1/3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 crusty rolls
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato slices
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the turkey, onions, celery, red peppers, tomato paste, garlic and black pepper.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Grill (or broil or saute) in a no-stick frying pan).
- Serve in the rolls with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Info. Per Serving:
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 347