Italian Balsamic Chicken Wrap
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 8 4-ounce skinned, bone chicken breast halves
- 8 6-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- Cooking Spray
- Combine first six ingredients in a large zip-top bag.
- Add chicken to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator at least two hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill six minutes on each side or until done.
- Cool; cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. (Add some of your favorite ingredients: rice, lettuce, salsa, low-fat cheeses, fresh grilled vegetables, etc...)
- 225 cal.
- 3.2 g fat
- 28.5 g protein
- 18.5 g carbohydrates
- 66 mg cholesterol
- 329 mg sodium