Become a Member
Membership at the GE Fitness Center is open to all GE employees, retirees, their spouses and adult children (age 16 and older), and eligible contractors.
Cost of membership is $15 per month, per person; for all GE employees, spouses, retirees and adult children. Payroll deduction or credit card payment options are available.
Cost of membership for contractors is $30 per month. Cash or check payments options available.
There is no joining fee or contracts with any membership!
How do I join?
Joining the GE Fitness Center is a simple process:
- Stop by anytime we’re open for a tour of the facility. No appointments required.
- Completed health history form (PDF) and payment application.
- Prescreening required.
- Prescreening includes a measure of heart rate, blood pressure and waist circumference; along with a review of health history form. Certain medical conditions may require a physician’s clearance. If clearance required, this must be returned prior to use of fitness center.
- $5 per day or $15 per month
- Guest must be eligible for membership (GE employee, retiree, spouse or adult child age 16 and over). Guest must complete joining process stated above (i.e. completed health history and prescreening).